CBD Hair Care - PayPal Payments

Napisz do nas

CBD Hair Care - PayPal Payments

Postprzez Gość » Pn paź 18, 2021 14:10

I oversee a vape store web directory https://allcbdstores.com and we have had a posting from a vape store in the USA that also markets CBD product lines. A Month later on, PayPal has written to use to claim that our account has been restricted and have requested us to take out PayPal as a payment method from our vape store website directory. We do not offer CBD product lines such as CBD oil. We solely provide promotion and marketing services to CBD firms. I have looked into Holland & Barrett-- the UK's Well known Health Retail store and if you take a good peek, you will see that they offer a rather wide-ranging stable of CBD products, particularly CBD oil and they also happen to accept PayPal as a settlement solution. It appears that PayPal is administering twos sets of rules to different companies. Because of this restriction, I can no longer take PayPal on my CBD snacks for dogs-related internet site. This has constricted my payment choices and presently, I am heavily reliant on Cryptocurrency payments and direct bank transfers. I have sought advice from a barrister from a Magic Circle law firm in London and they explained that what PayPal is doing is completely not legal and inequitable as it ought to be applying a systematic benchmark to all companies. I am still to consult with an additional attorney from a US law office in London to see what PayPal's legal position is in the USA. For the time being, I would be highly appreciative if anyone here at phorum.pl could provide me with substitute payment processors/merchants that work with CBD firms.
Gość

Postprzez » Pn paź 18, 2021 14:10

Powrót do Korespondencja do Sojuszu