Wholesale CBD Protein Bars - PayPal Payments

Napisz do nas

Wholesale CBD Protein Bars - PayPal Payments

Postprzez Gość » N lis 22, 2020 17:20

I oversee a vape shop submission site and we have had a listing from a vape shop in the United States that likewise advertises CBD goods. A Month later, PayPal has written to use to say that our account has been limited and have requested us to take out PayPal as a payment method from our vape store directory. We do not retail CBD products such as CBD oil. We only provide advertising and marketing services to CBD companies. I have visited Holland & Barrett-- the UK's Major Health and wellness Merchant and if you take a good look, you will witness that they promote a relatively comprehensive variety of CBD product lines, particularly CBD oil and they also happen to accept PayPal as a payment method. It seems that PayPal is administering contradictory standards to many different companies. As a result of this restriction, I can no longer accept PayPal on my CBD-related site. This has restrained my payment options and right now, I am greatly dependent on Cryptocurrency payments and direct bank transfers. I have sought advice from a solicitor from a Magic Circle law firm in The city of london and they explained that what is difference between using 200 mg. vs. 500 mg. of cbd oil PayPal is undertaking is entirely not legal and inequitable as it should be applying a consistent benchmark to all companies. I am yet to seek advice from a different legal representative from a US law firm in The city of london to see what PayPal's legal position is in the United States. Meanwhile, I would be extremely appreciative if anybody here at phorum.pl could provide me with different payment processors/merchants that deal with CBD companies.
Gość

Postprzez » N lis 22, 2020 17:20

Re: Wholesale CBD Protein Bars - PayPal Payments

Postprzez mess3234 » N wrz 24, 2023 20:51

mess3234

Postprzez » N wrz 24, 2023 20:51

Powrót do Korespondencja do Sojuszu